Monday 23 December 2013

Merry Christmas♡

It's been a while since I've last posted but I figured I should post just to wish you all Merry Christmas c:
Honestly, in a few hours it will be Christmas eve but it doesn't even feel like Christmas yet:o Usually I'm all hyped up and so excited I feel sick, but nope this year I'm just not feeling it yet D: I'm sure tomorrow the excitement will start setting in though.

Even made my nails Christmassy and still NO CHRISTMASSY FEELING AAAAAAHHHHHH.
Oh and you've probably noticed I changed the URL from http://fran-is-epic-blog.blogspot.co.uk to http://franneh.blogspot.co.uk  ~ The old one was so long and annoying so I'd had enough of it.

Sorry this post has been a bit on the short side but I have no idea what to say, I'll  post again on Boxing Day too,
I'll leave you with this video that I dedicate to all you sluts&slags which left me laughing uncontrollably for about a week;)

Much Love♥


5 comments:

  1. Ahaha! The Video! I'm Not In The Xmas Spirit Either, I'll be excited tomorrow though, I hope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Eve Fran!! Hope You Get Into The Christmas Spirit Soon
    ~Dion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas :D I too think it's not very Christmassy this year... Maybe because the weather is a LOT warmer(still cold) and there's no snow.. Your nails are soooooo pretty :D My nails don't grow well so I can't do much nail art :( Oh well who cares xD Guess what pressie I'm getting? Socks. Yay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No one's really got Christmas spirit! I guess cause there's NO snow which is very disappointing!

    ReplyDelete