Monday 13 August 2012

Another Recycle Points Rip-Off!

So, in Mid-June, my friend in real life and on MSP, abbe4leafclover2001 recycled over £1,500 of her clothes to get a prize, and she got a TINY wind-mill... I thought that was just a one off, but today, another friend of mine, lilymomlauramyloliam, recycled her things to, and she got a tiny world map.


I have drawn tow red arrows pointing to the map. Anyway, are MovieStarPlanet being Serious?! This is a big problem and I want it sorted, not only for my friends, but for EVERYBODY! At least let people KNOW what they are getting, and make the prizes more rewarding! Geez MSP staff, you are SO oblivious to the many problems that NEED to be sorted.
BY THE WAY: I have added a new app to the side of this blog, it is and iPod touch which you can play music on, so while you are reading this blog, you can listen to music! It took me FOREVER to do, But I have FINALLY finished it for you, so please enjoy it and let me know what you think of it and if you have any suggestions, either comment on this post or any post you like on this blog, message me on MSP, e-mail me f-sheldon@hotmail.co.uk or twitter @missfrancesca99 or facebook me - Francesca Sheldon.

Fran
oxo

No comments:

Post a Comment