Monday 15 October 2012

Blog MAKEOVER!

Oooh! Everything is changing in this blog! For starters, I have a new banner (Title thingie xD) And new background (The thingie pictures of me on the sides xD) And I updated the music, because I was getting really fed up of the old music... OH and I'm starting to write in GOLD!!!(**UPDATE - NOW GREEN**) Oh, and I deleted a few of my posts.. Long story...
ANYWAYY Tell me what you think please, tell me on MSP, just message me or leave a comment, IF your comment or message is good enough, I will put you on my blog xD !! Anyway it took me 7 hours to do -.- and because it took so long, I couldn't do my homework, So I guess I'll get a detention (Or a few) Tomorrow -_-
Ooooh Well, Anything for you guys ;)
Anyway, I spent 70 diamonds yesterday... Well I bought the 25% off thing, and I got double fame, and I got a new diamond dress and stuff... OMG I FORGOT TO TELL YOU!!
IM LEVEL 10!!!
I know! Amazing! I got to level 10 2 days ago, Sunday 13th October 2012! Oh, and this blog got 2000 views! Yay!
 
Fran
oxo

No comments:

Post a Comment