Friday 26 October 2012

♥3000 VIEWS ON THIS BLOG!♥


 


OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!

This Blog Has Finally got 3000 VIEWS! Ahaaaaa ♥

I feel so SPESHHH ♥ ♥ ♥
Yesh, I'm using loads of heartss cosh I wuv u guysss ♥

Sorry, I'm really hypo now, But I can't belive this blog has got 3000 views! This is what I looked like when I saw the views;









Anyway, heres the proof, because I need to prove it to You cos I ISH SO PROUD OF MAHH SELF


Seeee!! Ugh, My SIster (Tabetha Is Epic) Just stormed upstairs, in real life, and called me a 'Big Fat Bum'
How Lovely Is She :)

Anyway, I'm gonna do a post later about my new halloween outfit ;)
I have had so far 74 messages telling me that my halloween outfit is scaring them..
Sorry :/
But It Was Hilarious Scaring People In The Chat Rooms! LOOOL

Fran
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment