Sunday 28 October 2012

Random Stuff ^.^

Theres SOOO much happened, soo this post is just gonna be full of really crazy stuff.
Well, as you know, I spent LOADS of money on 2 halloween outfits, and I'm ADDICTED to buying Halloween outfits now, So I bought another one -.-
Loads of you have been asking about the skin colour I have now, Don't Worry! This skin colour was bought a few days ago just for halloween, to make me look scarier. As soon as Halloween is over, I'm going back to my normal tone, ok? Oh, and because I'm addicted to buying Halloween outfits, I only have 1000 starcoins left, and only 15 diamonds :/

Anyway, In real life, I hurt my thumb (Pronounced thum) :( I know this is really random, but heres a picture;
Sorry about my bad handwriting, but it's so cold here, I can hardly feel my fingers, Thats one of the reasons I don;t particularly like winter... The bandage is REALLY annoying, and in Choir, I couldn't use my thumb to turn the page, so I used my nose. Everybody looked at me and was like 'WTH'   And I was like 'STOOP LOOKING AT MEEH, HAVE U NEVER SEEN A GIRL TURN HER PAGE WITH HER NOSE?!' Oh, and I got a paper cut on my nose -.-  How clever am I..?

BREAKING NEWS

MovieStarPlanet is CHANGING!! I was snooping around in the forums and I saw people panicking about MSP updating, someone commented on one, saying look at the french MSP, because that changed today, and we will change tomorrow, so I did, AND ITS REALLY CHANGING! For starters, when you make an account, this happens!
You walk down the red carpet!The ginger person is the new account I made on French MSP to show you guys its changing, I just made it random, I think its fit! NOT.  Also, instead of the loading button we have now, theres this really posh one, AND THE FORUMS ARE CHANGING!!! I can't understand what it says on them, because it is in French, BUT heres a picture;


 
I really hate it when MSP changes though, because it Lags so bad, and I DONT LIKE CHANGEEE!!! I dunno if you know, but in 2009, When I was 9 years old, I was on MSP. I was VIP and my name was francesca99. I loved it back then, everything was easy, and it never lagged, you never got locked for something you didnt do and everyone was nice. Sadly, I forgot my password to the account, and also forgot my email password, cos I'm smart like that! So, 4 Months later, MSP deleted the account for me.. So this year, 8th July 2012, I came back to MSP, I was 12 then, I'm 13 now, and look at me now xD
Anywayy... Thats All For Nowwww ;)
 
Fran
xox

1 comment:

  1. Ur blog is really cool > I posted a comment about candi on another page, I completely agree Anywai ~ peace out! X

    ReplyDelete