Saturday 27 October 2012

VIPLondon Is Gone Forever :'(

As most of you now know, VIPLondon has deleted his account, because he was being bullied by loads of people. I found out because I was going to send him a message and have one of our AMAZING conversations, but he wasn't in my messages, I searched for him, and he wasn't there.
At that point I started to worry, I asked his other close friend, Alishak if she knew where he was. Here is what she said
Then, it hit me. I knew he had been getting a lot of hate mail etc.
So, while Alishak was writing on the people who bullied him's walls, I... Well, I just stared at the screen for over half an hour... </3
VIPLondon was a great person, He never cheated, was kind, helpful and considerate and so many more. The bullies should be ashamed of themselves. I used to have a great laugh with him, He was a great guy...

No comments:

Post a Comment