Tuesday 1 January 2013

Happy New Year <'3333

Haaaaappy New Yearrrr!! I can't belive it's 2013 already omg woahh..
So, Whats your new years resolution? Mine was to get that horrible Lydia girl locked from Msp, for all the appauling things she's done (If you dont know what I'm talking about read the post below before carrying on reading kay?) And BAM My new years resolution has been completed B)
Rumour has it that she has a temporary ban (woop woop!) She deserved it.
So, I'd better make another New Years resolution seen as its still only the first day of 2013. Omd that sounds strange..
2013 2013 2013 2013 2013 2013 2013 2013 

Cooool....
So I wanna show you me on American Msp so you can add me k?

So, My name is !!!!Fran!!!! And Im Level 19 But I Want Level 20 Otherwise I Will Eat Bianca @_@
Nom Nom Nom
If your reading this and you know me from the American Msp, Hai :333
FYI This is my blog for my British Msp But I Might Make One Just For American, But I Dunno Yet ._.
Im in the middle of decorating and re designing this blog so Its gonna look a bit dodgy for a while but in the end it will be much easier to use and look much better and all that..

So once again have a great new year!!

3 comments:

  1. Hey do u have to type on google american msp?xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fran... Its Icarly-123 and this is the only way i can speack to you and i have a meassage to you...
    Because You Dont Like Me I Still Like You (a bit)
    so i just want to wish you the best and hope you have a nice year but you have been replaced by WorldestFashion!!! Sorry ... Anyway She Is Kind And Much Better Than You Francesca Sheldon :) Byeee

    ReplyDelete