Saturday 19 January 2013

My Level 20 Promise

Thank you all like so much! Today I got level 20 and it still wont sink in!:O

Im doing a special youtube video to say thank you to everyone and I also made an ArtBook :'D
But seriously I cant thank you all enough, special thanks go out to Isha (ishacool) Roxy (roxy-1) Emily (Lucky Lily) Sky (Skyress111) Apple (Apple134) Zoe (ladyz0z0) Carly (Carly Gray) Cookie (Cookie Monstah!) Jade (xxmusicforeverxx)
So I promised if I got to level 20, I would show you me in real life. 
So I'm not one for breaking promises but I wasnt 100% sure about showing you this, Generally the only people I show pictures of me are like my proper close friends. 

There you go, dont judge me kay ^-^ Took a lot of guts to actually put this up because Im quite a shy and self-concious person but I'm actually quite proud of myself for plucking up the courage to do this x'D

So also as an added suprise me and my friend are also gonna play SLENDER and upload us screaming like 4 year olds.. :L

Kay Thats All xD
Byeee

6 comments:

  1. Ooh la la (i)

    hey fitstuff<33

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I was as pretty as you :)

    Yes it's Lydia here and I just came to say something to you. It's kinda the same thing I said to Isha!
    I am really sorry about literally...EVERYTHING! I am just jel that your awesome...! Your well pretty btw sorry if I said that twice and I wish you would forgive me :( I have no friends! D: I wanna be friends again. I am so stupid I am only nine and how old are you? Over my age WAYYY OVER MY AGE lol.#
    Byyyyeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I changed my name because I hated it and I've changed my profile picture so lol ;D I don't know what I am talking about.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww ur sooo pretty !! X

    ReplyDelete