Wednesday 13 March 2013

Massive Post Omg Lmao

Heey Theree;)
Well Omg So Much Has Happened, Woahh..
WELL I Got Level 23 I Was Like Omggg 
I can't thank everyone enough for all their help and support, Especially my Best Friends Like, Ever, ishacool, roxy-1, Green&blueSoCool, Lucky Lily, emzo, Hope222, SammiBabes, ! Love Pink !, chuck and many moree..
I wouldnt be where I am today without you :')


But Then I looked at how much fame until level 24 And it was like '15,000,000 Fame Until Next Level' (15 Million) I Was Like
And I Got On 3rd Page High Scores!! I Was Like OMFG OH YES WOO, ONCE AGAIN I couldnt do it without my amazing friends and everyone helping out! I appreciate it like loooads;]
Because of lag, I had to stop making long movies. The lag is so bad sometimes I cant even log in. Tbh I don't get why MSP don't fix the problems they already have, Al they do is make shit updated which makes the other problems 99999999999 times worse and Its like omg wtf. All they care now is the money that goes into their pockets at the end of the month. NOT about their users, even we are the ones making them fortunes.
BUUUUUT.
A few days ago I was like
Fuck the lag. I don't want it to ruin my msp.
Soo I have a NEW MOVIE SERIES OUT! So far I have published Part 1&2 of my new series 'SURVIVAL'
I'd really appreciate it if you watched the, I worked like soo hard on them and I can guarantee that you will love it, Of course.. That is, If YOUR Ready? The series will be JAM PACKED full of shockers and twists, you don't wanna miss it ;)

Also, I have a load of people asking why I don't reply to all my mails. The reason is, once again, the lag is so bad I can hardly even reply to 4 or 5. At the most. And I get over 100 mails and its impossible to reply to them all, So Im really sorry about that
PROOF Of the amount of mails I get.
I wish I could reply to all the mails but its impossible. Maybe MSP should get off their fat arses and do something eh?

And my Nightmare Bride costume which I wore for Roxy-1's movie series got over 1000 loves In like 2 days I logged in and was like O_______O Lmaooo
It also got onto 1st page looks highscores so yea thanks to everyone that loved it c:

Moving On, Ishacool Has Some AMAZING New movies out, Im enjoying them so much atm and Im sure you will too, They're so interesting, They actually MAKE SENSE And are proper creative and whenever I watch them Im on the edge of my seat!! Also you can relate to them which is a key factor in the feild of enjoying a movie :p
And to finish off, Please help vintage (ishacool's second account) To Level 25. She's really really close and would really appreciate the help. Idk anyone else who deserves it as much as she does. 

2 comments:

  1. Swearing isn't nice. You're just a kid and there's nothing funny about this post so why lmao is in the title I'll never know.
    Your artbook says no fighting on MSP and no-one should pick on one another. Well that's stupid compared to how you told Candired to get a life. Think before you do something. You're thinking you're very cool by swearing here etc - it doesn't work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a 'kid'
    Do you even know my age?
    Babes Im probably twice your age so get your facts straight.
    Lmao in the title?
    I laugh when Im happy its something us humans do you see hun, And Im VERY happy I got level 23 Tyvm;]
    Now stop trying to hide behind anonymous and reveal your identity Lolol.
    I think Im cool by swearing? I hate swearing. I despise it. I wish I could stop, Unfortunately what brought it on was the STRESS that Candi puts on myself and my friends. And Candi DOES need to get a life if she feels spitting on people is the right way to go. Im acually very worried for her mental state of mind. She needs help. And thats not in a nasty way she really really does.
    ~Fran

    ReplyDelete