Thursday 4 April 2013

Bullied.

Ok, so the time's finally here, I need to get something off my chest.
For many years in real life, I was bullied. Like, really bad. 
I was bullied so bad I lost trust in everyone & everything. I got kinda depressed and avoided social interaction as much as possible.

To anyone that's getting bullied, feels pressured or anything, even if they got bullied in the past.. I'm here for you.
I know how it feels and it tears me apart to know people are suffering the way I suffered  Nobody should be bullied. It's not fair.

This is a short post but I feel it had to be said. 

4 comments:

  1. Fran your so kind and considerate of people's feelings. I'm so sorry to hear you got bullied no one deserves it. I hate peer pressure and though I'm not gettin bullied I'm still feeling presure in other ways but now I know that there's people out there who will accept people for who they are. Fran don't ever change xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry fran, the people who bullied you are evil :D But in the pictures are they actually you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha No, those pictures are not me in real life, they are just ones I found on the internet to show the affects of bullying. The only real pictures of me are on the post 'My Level 20 Promise' If you scroll down a bit you will see
      -Fran
      xxx

      Delete
    2. Fran i'm so sorry that your getting bullied ever since we blocked each other iv been getting masses of hate mail about us :-( that's some thing iv trying to tell you but ibo cant contact/message you on anything so this is the only way i can tell you some thing and even if people see that im trying to say sorry i don't care because if you love/like some thing share it to the world and if you hate/dislike some thing you wouldn't bother saying about it!

      Delete