Wednesday 3 April 2013

Zoe&Sky's Wedding!

Aww, So my besties Ladyz0z0 & Skyress111 Got Married Today! xD And before you ask. NO. It was NOT On MSP. It Was On Imvu.
I was Maid Of Honour (ikr was well happy xD) And I also ended up doing the service as priest LOL
Aaah Dont I Look Beautiful init LMAO
Now for more pictures YAY
The Bridesmaids YAY
From Left To Right: Hope (Hope222) Beth (BethBabes) Emz (emzo) Charm (Colourful Emo xD) And Me
Fiesty, Emz, Charm, Me & Isha At The Reception Party Thingie
Sky&Zoe Saying Their Vows & Me As Priest O___O LOL
The After-party with like nearly everyone in yay

And ofc the night before the wedding we had Zoe's Hen Night Party Thing, It was a really fun night, and everything 

My outfits were a bit, ahem, slutty, bue everyones were tbh, that was the theme xD
So congratulations to Zoe&Sky, And Ty for letting me be maid of honour, it was really an honour :'D

2 comments:

  1. They got married on my birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm ladyz0z0's frend on msp!!:) shes really happy!! Xx - cherryblossom03

    ReplyDelete