Friday 29 March 2013

Irish Msp YAY

Omg I'm hooked on Irish MSP.
No I am NOT a fish.
I'm just hooked. Deal with it.

Oh and today i got level 9, 10 And 11 On there YAY
Thanks to Em (Irish Msp ! Aliana ! British Msp Lucky Lily) Zen (Irish Msp !Allie! British Msp allie flower) Emz (Irish Msp ! Adele British Msp emzo) And Many moree, But especially those guys for helping me on double fame & that ahhh
No literally like I went up 3 levels and earned 245,000 fame in an hour. Because of them. So Idek how to thank then enough.


BY THE WAY:
If ever you hear anyone call me Alexis or talk about Alexis, Thats me ok? My irish Name is ! Alexis ok lmao so don't get confused and do NOT let your head explode. My floor is clean (YES MY ROOM IS CLEAN FOR ONCE). I do not want to have to mop up your head. Tyvm.





And Nooow For Some Random Pics On Irish xD




















No comments:

Post a Comment