Sunday 24 March 2013

Random Post C:


Im bored. Like so bored.
So bored I just tried Roblox. Its a load of crap. I dont get it.
Yes. That bored.
So Imma do a really random post yay ^-^
Ok so you all know the book 'Fifty Shades Of Grey' ?
I actually had to read it for an English essay. I hated it. The way women were portrayed was wrong. Very anti-feminist. And most books are flowing and smooth. I found this book very lumpy, and stodgy.. MOVING ON
So I want to write a book called 'FIFTY SHADES OF FRAN'
I think it will be a bestseller. Like the best book in the world. So does Bianca.


And Charm likes it too its like gonna be the best book ever in the entire universe like YAAY ^O^


Ok so Im even making a proper cover for it & that yh so imma show you it now *o*
Okay thats all kbaiiiiiiiii :p

11 comments:

  1. That's awesome, tell me what it's gonna be about then I will read it! Sounds cool, I love the way you edited the Fifty Shades of Grey book to make it Fifty Shades of Fran :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG FRAN THAT BOOK IS GOING TO BE A BESTSELLER!! THE COVER LOOKS TOTALLY FAB!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg U Made It U Made A Book Lmao! (Well A Book Cover XD)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so gonna buy it. Love the cover and hopefully it will be a blockbuster later on (haha maybe ;p)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I very much doubt u read tht at such age!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok, so first thing: Im probably DOUBLE your age, Im out of the age range for msp tbh but idc lmaoo
      You dont believe I read it, k heres what happened in it for your proof x
      So Ana but like her real name is Anastasia goes to University in americal with her best friend Kate Kavanagh who writes for the newspaper, the school one anyway. Due to an illness, Kate persuades Ana to take her place and interview some dude called Christian Grey, an incredibly successful and rich young buisness man, but as soon as they met Ana was like proper in love with him and also like kinda intimidated by him, in a weird sort of way. So the interview went badly and she left hoping never to see him again, at this point i was like omfgg lmao. So a few days later they met AGAIN at Claytons hardware shop and he's buying like ropes & that stuff and he gives her his number & they arrange this photoshoot thing. Weeks later Anas like proper drunk & hammered and so he comes to pick her up and everything.. They go on a date to his apartment flat thing and he makes her sign a contract to not tell anyone anything that they do I was like DAFUQ O.O
      Ok and I wont go any further into explaining what happens cos I understand kids read this blog and it aint pretty kbai
      Theres your proof mate ;]

      Delete
  6. Im only 10! Lool x but im a good reader i guess coz ive read ma mums book! xD lool it wz a challenge ma mum set me! X( anywayz :D it well b an epic book lol ~ cherryblossom03

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait for the movie. I loved the books. I should agree these are the best written books.
    Fifty Shades Of Grey Movie

    ReplyDelete