Monday 15 April 2013

Random Post From School O____O

Okay, so I'm in ICT at school at the momnet writing this post, so bear with me.
PS: My Bff Bethany Just Made Me This Picture Of What I'd Look Like In A Job Interview
She wants me to show you how random I really am even in real life so Im just gonna post random pictures that I saved o.O



Okay so now Ive done that I need to get serious.
So Im on my VIP strike on UK MSP. I dunno how long it will last, only time will tell, Im doing this until MSP changes their force on bullying and many other reasons you can see in my ArtBook, Please take the time to see it & Thanks so much for all the Good Luck wall comment & Messages. They will all go on a thank you video later on today :)
-Fran

4 comments:

  1. First comment! Btw i LOVE LLAMACORNS!!!:) - cherryblossom03

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! Fran your super random but super cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did this post AT school! I would have been SO DEAD!

    ~Rosalina5858

    ReplyDelete