Saturday 27 April 2013

Irish MSP&IMVU& MY LOOK IN THE COMP AAAHHH

Hallow Aweshum Readers Of Meh Cookieh-ified Bloggeh O3O
I'm proper bored so doing a post ehe
So like I'm still hooked on Irish. Like amg its amazin

So like help me level up if you love me & all that shizz ehe
I have amazing bff's on there from UK Msp & I wouldnt be where I am today without them, They mean a lot to me, so dont mess with my girls ;]
Im ! Alexis on Irish IF YOU DIDNT KNOW and like lolllllll oh yeah and like yeah our team is called Team AllieAna and like yeah heres the blog for it teamallieana.blogspot.com One of the posts on there was when we became moderators B)
I LOVE THEM SO MUCH RIGHT THEY HAVE A SPECIAL SECTION IN MY BIO LMAO
Okay so most of you know I have IMVU so I guess I dont need to hide it anymore lmfao
Buuuuuuuut, I won't add anyone I dont know on there, I use IMVU to actually get away from MSP because of all the drama and lag and shit that goes on in there. I basically hang with all my bffs on there like Roxy-1, ishacool, Lucky Lily, Hope222, allie flower, emzo, Green&BlueSoCool, chuck, SammiBabes and moree
I'm gonna flood this post with pictures now LMAO















Right okay, on a more serious note.
Last night at 11pm I entered my look Nothing More~</3 Into the Rhinestone Rodeo competition. The last tme I entered a comp was when I was level 6, so a long time ago, and I've never actually won, so PLEASE vote for me :D
It's on page 3


1 comment:

  1. Cool IMVU! And I love that look, if only i was a jury or judge *sigh*

    ReplyDelete