Thursday 2 May 2013

Yet Another Random Post

So, Like I'm getting really close to level 24 like AAH Thanks for all your help, I really appreciate it loads.. Then I'll only be 1 level away from my dream level :D

Oh and Im proper proud of myself, because today I WENT TO THE MALL :OO
Yeah, I actually went in despite of lag, but I did get stood on & that shit but like whatever
I think thats the only picture I could get, because in all the other ones everyones literally stood on me e.e

OMG And Guess What?
Roxy-1 is making a new movie series called 'Terror Farm'
It sounds really good, you can see her new ArtBook for more info on it;)

Oh and I really hate this weeks theme O_O
Its really bad, Dunno why MSP even put this on, its um.. interesting..
How horrible is that?! I hate it, just my opinion though, don't let it influence you too much.

Oh and before I forget, I need to make you all aware I WILL NOT ACCEPT BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND REQUESTS.
I'm already dating a boy called Harry on IMVU and we're very happy, so stop with the requests please




Have I made my point yet? Seriously though like stop with the requests cos it pisses me off :|
OH AND WE'RE WELL CUTE INIT LOL OK

Oh AAAND I made an ask.fm so you can ask me some shit on there and everything ehe


http://ask.fm/FranIsEpic

Oh and I spammed Cookie's ask.fm COS SHES AMAZING AND SHE DESERVES IT OK XOXOXOXO Im the one in bold writing okaaay :p



















See aren't we legends? xD

Oh and OMG I got to 3rd page highscores on Irish YAAAAAY And I think Ill get to like page 2 in a week or too so like omgg that would be amazinnnn


And to finish off, Follow me on twitter @FranIsEpic
Thank Youu c;

1 comment:

  1. r u @franisepicmsp because it didnt show any users that are named @franisepic

    ReplyDelete