Saturday 11 May 2013

Best Post EVER!!

LEEEEEEEEEEEEVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL
TWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENTTTTYYYYYYYY FOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUURRRRRRR
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH


The loading sign was in the way but oh well :D
It was like the best day ever, literally, I was buzzing omg I was so happy. I couldn't have done it without my bffs though. Especially my two greatest friends in the world, who are my inspirations, my shoulder to cry on, my support, my sisters, roxy-1 and ishacool. Guys I love you so much, you're everything to me, my best friends in the world. I dunno what I'd do without you. I can't wait until level 25. What a dream come true that'd be!!



And OMG Guess what apparently Im an EPIC MOVIESTAR NOW According to MSP Im like omgomgomg IT MATCHES MY NAME AAH


Oh and like I changed my IMVU name so it's not FranIsEpic anymore, it's something different so none of you can stalk me or my friends.. NO OFFENCE But like when me and my bffs are trying to get away from the MSP drama and hang out, and loads of msp people storm in and be like
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG ADD ME
OMGG YOU ABSOLUTE MEANIES WHY DONT YOU REPLY
OMG PLZZZZZZZZZ GIVE ME WISHIES ON MSP
It kinda kills the vibe pmsl

Oh and also, If you comment shit on my blog right I WONT publish your comments, cos causing trouble and hating isn't exacl
tly cool, its kinda pathetic and sad ok? So like don't do it lmao



6 comments:

  1. OMG!! Congratualtions honey!! now ur oficially epic! XD not tht u werent before! U totes deserve to get to the next level!! NOW FOR THE BIG LEVEL 25!!! HELP FRAN HELP FRAN:) ok thts a bit OTT! But ye...:D


    cherryblossom03

    Well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You was being noce to me on imvu and called me a legend xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats On Lvl 24 :* ~Lego-House

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG U Alot Of SC, Moving On, Congrats On Lvl 24 :)

    ReplyDelete