Tuesday 28 May 2013

Love You Too ;)

Below you will see a picture of a few messages a girl called xX Chocy Xx sent me. She is an extremely hateful girl who obviously has no life. I always seem to get messages from this girl, and every single one is either calling me names or using sarcastic undertones.

Well this is to you babe:
I can tell by your rude comments, sarcastic undertones and sheer lack of common decency you have taken a strong dislike to me, well guess what? You know my name, NOT my story, you dont even know me so I have no ideo on what you base the assumptions you make on. Always remember a dog barks when he doesn't know the person.
No wait actually, let me be me:
Quit being a fucking butch to me ok? Cos it isnt clever and you act like a fucking 7 year old, then again I bet you are 7 with your poor grammar and spelling skills, so yea, go fuck yourself you slag :)
Oh and in a certain best friends words GO GET FUCKED BY A DONKEY
MOVING ON.

I'd really appreciate it if you helped me to level 25, It would mean so much to me because that's my dream level and everything ehe
That was just taken while Im on double fame, so dont mind that gold stuff lmao

Also, Most high levels have 200 friends, maybe 400 because lag for us is absolutely crazy. Sometimes it takes me an hour to make an outfit. 4-5 hours for a movie. And the new update made the lag 10x worse. I couldnt log in for hours. Now, compared to some high levels 200 friends, I have over 800. I am even struggling to get 120 views on my movies. Therefor, I am going to delete 600 of my friends this week and only keep those who comment on my newest movies lmao 


4 comments:

  1. Hai! Choccy seems like a bitch ;-). On MSP I am called pinkwindmill. Pleeaaasseee add mwah! I am so sorry these messages are freaking annoying yarr but I am like a big fan!!;D Do you have stardoll? Millie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How bout she gets fucked by a pig, donkey & Shrek xD
    She has no proof that you are selfish & never will cos you're too epic. And has she ever heard that ppl lag, and aren't ignorant??

    ~livliv2408

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and yea, ofc I'll help u to lvl 25 (i)
    ~livliv2408

    ReplyDelete