Monday 10 June 2013

HEEELP

Okay, So Im in ICT at school at the moment and I have made 2 presentations for my Essential Skills Exam/Qualification and I DONT KNOW WHICH ONE TO USE AAH (I HAVENT FINISHED IT YET)

http://prezi.com/sfnljl0-bchf/present/?auth_key=hegkx92&follow=w0kmespsbtf0

Theres a link to the 1st one and the 2nd one is just a normal one on Microsoft Office Presentation, I think you can guess what it looks like
Please tell me what you think and like yeah ahah cos they took FOREVERRRR D:
And also I really want this Qualification thing cos it will look really good on my applications for University & everything in the future

PS: (2 years and 1 month until I can leave school: IM SO NOT COUNTING <_< >_> <_>)

I was so bored I made this:
#BoredomIsTakingOverMe

No comments:

Post a Comment