Monday 17 June 2013

Level 25 - SUPER CLOSE!

Heey, Just a quick and random post, Im posting this from ICT in school, so it will be really rished, so sorry about that. Proof?
PROOOOOOOOF XD
 
Check the time & that yeah lmaooo
By the way I covered one of the tabs in red because it was my school website and I don't want you stalking me :D As much as I love you all it's creepy :p
 But I'm posting as I am around 2 million fame from my dream level, 25 :D Im so close its really exciting, So I'd really appreciate help :)
I will be doing frequent double fame's on MSP, which I will advertise on my status, So if you see that I'm on doub le fame please help, especially if you're on my list, thats what friends are for right ;) I'd do the same for you init :'P

I will be giving greetings to those who help the most & wishies etc etc, Thank You Byee cx

3 comments:

  1. i would give you autos but i can't sorry Fran but never give up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ill try and help you but if I cant ill send a special shout out 2 u on my blog

    ReplyDelete