Saturday 13 July 2013

Hacked ~ THE TRUTH.

Hello readers. Today I will be addressing an issue that happened yesterday while I was offline.
A boy called ♥waffles♥ hacked my main account Fran Is Epic and gave himself many greetings, wishies and even mailed people telling them to add his account.

Wishies he used my account to give to himself

More wishies

One of the messages he sent

Almost all my diamonds - GONE!
This boy is a SICK and TWISTED VILE human being and he showed no remorse after he did this. Do not trust him as he is capable of things like this. 
I am not back in control of my account thanks to amazing friends.
However even though I am back in control of my account I have lost a lot of trust and there are emotional scars that I will have trouble trying to heal.

9 comments:

  1. ugh that mother idiot, ew for fuck sake.
    He's a low life miserable twat!
    -super x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear that Fran ... poor you! He's just too horrible to insult! I'm lights123 on MSP o.e

    ReplyDelete
  3. -.- Son of a bitch. This guy needs to get a life. I mean hacking is one thing but spending virtual money, that YOU paid for is like you throwing money down a drain. I hate him, inconsiderate twit. Do u want me to get u anything cos I'll get it, I'd do it for anyone who gets hacked x
    Livliv2408

    ReplyDelete
  4. ik we dont get on much fran :s Its david0069151 here, But he hacked me, nazoha and flyyn...We all lost are sc (i dont know bout diamonds cos i hardly have any) And A Rare >.< I have proof, and he needs a life, thank god i sent 8 wishys/gifts tht day...I hope his IP gets locked.. -David0069151 msp

    ReplyDelete
  5. If he hacks me or my friends I'll kick his freaking arse in my imagination D:<

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I could kick his freaking arse right in the nuts D:<

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's horrible, I hope he got locked out, add meeeee

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH MY GOD,I'VE SAW THAT BOY BEFORE HE HACKED MY FRIEND THE SICK CHICK -.-,TELL HIM TO GET A LIFE -.-,Luckily He Deleted His Account Pheww!

    ReplyDelete
  9. he peobly didnt even think he was STEALING! really u payed for that stuff (ur parents) wich i bet cost u loads! :o so it end up as if he is stealing real money from ur parents .. D:<

    ReplyDelete