Monday 8 July 2013

Heey Readers:')
I'm posting today (From school YET AGAIN) About this blog.
I'm sorry if it's a bit of a depressing post but after months of this ordeal I feel I need to make this very clear.
If you hate on me via my blog on comments I will instantly not publish them and NAME AND SHAME YOU.
I am fed up of logging into here to see 40-50 hateful comments.
I'm not going to show all of the ones today, but heres a few.

I haven't included these peoples usernames, Iv'e cute them out. Im not unreasonable, But if I see more hateful comments after this post is posted, Every single one will be posted.
I have a folder on my computer at home, I have every single hateful comment in there. Theres like over 600 photos of them in there, thats from this blog alone.

On a brighter note:
I have decided to go through my block list this week. I have and will be continuing to unblock people to give people a second, maybe 3rd chance. If you have been unblocked please dont hate on me or my friends again or you will find yourself on there once more. I hope to only have 1 or 2 people on there by the end of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment