Wednesday 9 October 2013

Just A Quick Update♥

Hellooo:)
I'm sorry I haven't posted in over a month, but I've been so so busy.
I recently gave this blog a huuuge makeover so I hope you love it<3 Looks much more classy now than it did before which I'm really pleased about! (I also reverted ALL my old posts to draft for reviewing - sorry!)

So lets discuss: The new VIP Update. What's your thoughts on it? Personally I quite like it in some ways but hate it in others, I managed to upgrade my VIP to Elite and I love how we get a sort of 'Diamond Allowance' of 1 diamond per day, because I for one when I get diamonds just go crazy and they're gone in the blink of an eye. But the issues I have with it are beginning to stack up, for example the profile that we get when we buy the Elite packages is purple - just like the Non VIP Profile so some people might mistake one for the other. Another issue I have is the price, some people could be ridiculed for buying the cheaper package and it almost shows how much you spend! I don't like that at all, I really feel sorry for people like that.

Images:
Elite Profile ~ Whats Your Thoughts?



That's All For Now<3

2 comments:

  1. I don't really like the purple background 2 and I think it's quite a lot of money. I just bought the VIP diamond pack and 2 days later MSP make the Elite VIP pack, how annoying is that!
    Love your new blog design btw x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi fran,how did you get the music on yr blog like that

    ReplyDelete