Saturday 12 October 2013

Cute Products ^_^


So today I want to share a few cute clothing items you can buy (in real life) which are soo cuuutee ^_^
The clothes I show you mainly suit people aged around 13-23 because I dunno I think it is the style for our generation c:
I'll do some direct links at the bottom to all products I show :)

Vivetta Products

http://www.vivetta.it/

So Vivetta is an Italian clothes range, they stock reeeaally cute dresses and that, kind of anime inspired I guess, I first heard of Vivetta because I'm PewDiePie's [Felix Kjellberg] biggest fan seriouslyyy & His girlfriend CutiePieMarzia [Marzia Bisognin] Said she shopped there too!

Vivetta doesnt come cheap, but some of the products are super cute and stylish so I feel that they're worth the price.

Bows Dress.




I love this dress soo much! Its really well made too, and when I got mine I realized the bow sleeves are detachable! So you can take them off depending how you feel. I believe you can also get the dress in black.

 Martedi Print Dress



I love this dress so much, it's one of my favourites. It looks so cute on, maybe not in those pictures but I absolutely adore having it. Its made mostly of cotton and is so soft. I love to pair it with some white flatties and a white flower crown, just like these:


Asian Candy

Asian candy clothes are reasonably priced and are so chic! I think a few of you have seen pictures of me wearing tons of their products, Asian Candy is my fave clothes shop, ever!

http://www.asianicandy.com/

Lace Mini Dress



I wear this dress just like it is in the picture to be honest, with the tights, straight hair, bowler hat and black creepers but I do add some John Lennon style glasses.
Its really good quality and is durable so I recommend it highly c:

Okay that's all for today's post!
Bye Beauts:*♥

3 comments:

  1. aww those clothes r beatifull but i'm only 11 and i could never afford them morgana56 here

    ReplyDelete
  2. awrh <'3 cute dresses :o and love the new blog updated :* aha, btw its jess8198576 here :) im not ur friend on msp yet lol =) anyway. iv told all my friends to get u to the top page again! u soooo deserved it! but holly over took u:( awrh, dont worry :* gonna give u autos :'3 looool :D ~jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. My flipping goodness I started to shop there cause Of you and Im ADDICTED they have beautiful styles :) :o

    ReplyDelete