Friday 25 October 2013

Hey my lovelies! [+BBM pin in this post]

Hellooo:)
It's been a while since I've posted hasn't it? :o I'm still in hospital - in fact I'm doing this post on my phone haha
I was fucking stuck in a shitty hospital unable to move I've been a bit ill recently so I haven't been able to log in or see any of you! I'm missing you all so much.
I miss you all so much, so from now on if you have BBM feel free to add me - I neeever want to lose contact with you again:D
Pin: 7C6AA5A9

Okay so some quick clearing up of some news:
*My only backup accounts are Pariah and SuperFrann. Anyone else saying they're me are lying. Please don't believe them:)
*I do NOT create hate accounts or hate on other users. I have experianced a lot in my life, some of which other people are going through too so I would never hate on anyone. It's disrespectful.  I understand there is a rumour that a hate account was traced back to me and I got a warning - thats incorrect. I got a warning for advertizing my blog in my status because apparently its a new MSP rule that you can't share links.
Proof :

I think the greatest moment the past few days was hearing from my best friend Ishacool. I missed her so much, I literally burst into tears hearing from her, I was so happy.
And also when my little brother came to visit me for the first time it was a precious moment c:

Also I'm redoing the blog again, making it more classy & prettier so you can read it with more enjoyment c:
- Well, when I get back anyway :P

    Love you all,
    Until Next Time~

7 comments:

  1. Awww, that's so nice of your brother, I hope you will be better
    ~libbyriess2012

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to add u on bbm now xx add me on msp :rihanna1444

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey nice post meh, You are one of the best writers I've seen of recent. I love your style of blogging here. this post reminds me of an equally interesting post that I read some time ago on Daniel Uyi's blog: Changing After You’ve Been Working So Hard .
    keep up the good work friend. I will be back to read more of your posts.

    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  4. I added u on bbm but declined it x my bbm name is:ℓєyℓα♥ᴷᴬᴰᴵᴶᴬᴴ♥тαℓвσт♥ I will try again but don't decline and I'm a girl btw not a peado FYI and ur an idol of mine x I'd love to get in touch

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey I might add u on bbm just to let u know so like u don't think I'm a paedo or somethin lol my name is: ♡‎נα¢кιє♡ Becca+Melissa+Saskia(y)({}) and like pls don't decline it(y) anywayz I hope u get well soon love u lotss !!! WE MISS ARE FRANNY:*:'( We really miss u its different without u may God protect u and I pray that u will be alright !!! Love u, cutey chick89

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow,damn your nice x remember I said on bbm that I'd kick da doctors bum if u don't get out of hospital soon? LMFAO xxxx

    -rihanna out-

    P.S: going on msp now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haii Fran, pls add me, I'm ~TwinkleStar~ on UK MSP (I've seen you in a chatroom :) )

    ReplyDelete