Tuesday 26 November 2013

Christmas Blog :D

Hey Readers! It's been over a month since I last posted so this post will be so big:o

So I've just redone this blog and made it all Christmassy (Just made that work ok don't sue me) It took forever do I want you to spend 24 hours looking at it ok.

But I think the biggest thing to have happened is THIS:
Yup, I got to first page and Roxy got to second place on highscores board! (That pictures like 4 days old and I couldn't be arsed taking another so fame's higher now.)
Literally though, I've been working my ass off recently and I will continue to do so to keep my place. I willl never stop working as I love the game and I am so happy to be where I am now.
Please continue to help me with fame by watching my movies&giving me autos whenever you can, I would really really appreciate it and I will add ALL dedicated helpers and help them in return. I will be going through my list throughout the week adding&deleting people who help&don't help.

Had some great nights with my girl Ellen doe too :*
Her&Me have some great times tbf<3





Ciao for now :*


7 comments:

  1. You look gawjus irl :) And congrats On being 1st page!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Fran :D Congrats on 1st page you totally deserve it x

      Delete
  2. Congrats on being first page...I will watch all your movies to keep you in that place.....P.S your so Beautiful irl

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow girl you sexeh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. btw my msp username is ooshtastic

      Delete
  4. Well dont Fran you got to first page! We will do all we can hun well dont you deserve it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats. I wish I was u now x

    ReplyDelete