Thursday 16 January 2014

The New Levels - My Opinion.


Still not decided on weather I like them or not, but nevertheless they're here now.
So 2 days ago, MSP got the long awaited new levels and almost all of us have leveled up quite a lot. My level over doubled & so did many others. Honestly, I don't want to be biased and give a one-sided view on it so right now I'll attempt to find some positives, all joking aside there are quite a lot of positives, I mean finally all level 25's can continue with the 'joys' of leveling up. 
Honestly, if I'm honest I stopped caring about leveling as soon as I hit level 25, I'm extremely happy with what I've achieved in the game&I feel very blessed to have done all of this and make some of the most amazing friends I think I will ever meet.
However, I feel that there's a few disadvantages to the new levels, hopefully MSP will update soon to change some things a bit to make the experience a but more enjoyable. For example I'm not so keen on the new percentage (%) which now tracks our fame. I much preferred the exact amount of fame to be on the fame bar. If MSP really wanted a percentage that bad, they could have put it in brackets nextto the exact total, for example 4,800,756 (78%).
Also, I think MSP could make it more clear on HOW we actually earn fame now, maybe by telling us the new methods in a forum to give us a head start, it wouldn't be too much to ask to have something we can refer to in future for knowing how to maximize fame earnings.
...
So, levels aside, I've spent a few hours redoing this blog because Christmas is over, the Christmassy theme had to go:o Sad timessss D:
But yeah, I did it in GCSE ICT Controlled Assessment, took three hours of it so I expect you to spend 3 hours looking at it :D

Still in shock I didn't get caught, Fran the stealth genius right here :3

That's all for now beauts,
Much Love♥


9 comments:

  1. They are alrigt but now I'm lagging on fame ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not lagging it's because it's percent (%) you have to build up a percent cos it depends how much fame you need to get to build up a percent. So you need to get a minimum of fame to build up that number of percent that is left in your fame bar. Now do you understand that it's not lagging?
      BTW my msp username is elena5552

      Delete
  2. I agree xx Another thing I don't really like is that the mall chatroom which used to be Level 5+ is full of the kind of Level 3 people who put things like 'say 123 to date'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ikr Annoying -.- Only VIP Club Is Good Or Pet Park The Lvl 3 Invaded Us :(

      Delete
    2. Woah, I never really go to chats but I might go just to have a look. That's just pathetic really, totally ruins the Mall's purpose - to give experienced users a common place to talk.
      Thanks for your comment!
      Much love♥

      Delete
    3. Thank u for replying :o ♥ They think they're experienced now -.- ~ CocoRich (Msp)

      Delete