Thursday 6 February 2014

Little rant

I'm never quite sure how to start my blog posts, like, at all, so I'll just get straight into it.
So some people somehow (I have no idea how) found my personal Facebook.
No biggie right?
Wroooong.
..
I know I'm usually really calm about people just copying little bits of me, for example I don't mind if you buy my looks. I used to but nowadays I just say do what you like c:
But it really, really annoys me when I get informed that people have chosen to save pictures of me in real life and then repost them as themselves on other games such as IMVU.
How sad is that? Saving pictures of someone else and using them pretending it's you? 

After getting into contact with someone who did this she removed it & apologized but still, I know this is a short & kind of, what's the word for it, it's just a short rant but please, just be yourselves in this world.

Much Love♥

8 comments:

  1. idk why but it really gets on my nerves when people copy my moviestarplanet looks :I same with artbooks and movies because they usually take all the credit :(

    That must be ssooooo annoying when ppl do that with your pics, can't imagine that happening to me tho....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Fran x Urm you said you didn't know how people found you, it's cuz at the bottom of yur blog it says your name x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That must be so annoying! -icarly-123

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is annoying :( That is also quite sad, I mean, Remember the fight between you and holly? I never was on anyones side :s I ♥ u Fran <3 as my friend <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey fran you should really be worried that people can access your personal facebook...you might wanna sort out your privacy settings...a lot....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Most people found your facebook through issie's facebook. ~ X Hobo X

    ReplyDelete
  7. They know it cause Issie was chatting to you once on facebook on a vid and some people must have saw it.

    ReplyDelete