Sunday 1 June 2014

Peace at last♥

It's been soo long since I last posted and I'm sorry for that, but having to juggle real life, blogging, coursework, MSP and much more isn't exactly easy, but I will create more spare time for blogging as soon as I can.

As most of you know, myself, Isha, Hollyrenee and Candired have decided to put out pasts behind us and move on as friends. The argument between us all lasted way too long and I am personally extremely happy that we have finally found peace. Holly and Candi are amazing people and I have had the personal pleasure of getting to know them on IMVU. They are extremely loving and kind hearted and to be able to say this is such a pleasant shock that I never expected to be able to experience.
I know many people are happy about this and honestly since becoming friends with Candi and Holly, MSP seems to be a much happier place to be. Prior, logging in was honestly a chore to me but now I can breathe a breath of fresh air every time I log in knowing the peace after the storm is finally here.
It just goes to show never give up, and don't be afraid to make the first move because when Candi reached out, it made life much better for many.

Much Love,
Fran♥

2 comments:

  1. im so happy for you all :)
    Angeling and Epic<3

    ~ look at meeeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really happy for you I have been waiting for this for a long time. I don't know if I am the only one who is thinking this but have you all fallen out with roxy - tbh I am so behind this could have happened months ago. Emy x

    ReplyDelete