Saturday 7 June 2014

Roxy's blog response


Two faced? Me? I say everything to your face, I will never say anything behind your back. If I have something to say I WILL say it like I am now, you need to learn the difference between being two faced and being honest. You just can't take the truth. We all said things about candi and Holly in the heat of the moment, including you, including Candi and Holly. We put the past in the past now and accept each others apologies, and we are looking to the future.
IN FACT: Wasn't it you who a few days ago was slating Alisha your 'best friend' in front of me until I told you to stop it? YES! you are the two-faced one here, I'm just honest to your face. Pity  you cant take it. 


LIAR! You have said so much shit about Holly, more than me, more than anyone. Just the other week you told me you wanted to buy an angeling look in black and make devilings 'come to the dark side' you're SICK! I warned you you'd get into shit and look where you are now! You take things WAY too far for 'fun'. You constantly slated Holly when she did nothing to you, she only defended herself to your utter bullshit. You even made a fake printscreen once didn't you? You TOLD me about it, something to do with Holly or Candi saying she wishes we were never born? I WARNED YOU NOT TO DO THESE THINGS AND YOU STILL DID, THEN YOU STAND HERE TYPING ALL THESE LIES. NO! I WON'T STAND FOR IT.


'I have nothing against Isha' Oh really? Is that why you call her a controlling bitch? A friend sent me a picture of the chat as I couldn't come online and I am so disgusted.
After everything Isha and I did for you, I supported you through your so called 'depression' and opened up to you about my past experiences to try and help you and for what?

This one made me laugh the most. You and Alisha slag each other off so much it's funny nowadays. Alisha hasn't always been there for you, you're deluded Rox. She always says you're fame crazed and need to stop because me and Isha are always the ones left to pick up the pieces after you two get into shit as per usual. To be perfectly honest when you both end up locked forever again, I wont email MSP for the millionth time for you, I'll sit back and watch the fireworks.

3 comments:

  1. You go gurl! :D lol your fab (i)

    ~ look at meeeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  2. agree with every single word c:

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete