Monday 8 September 2014

To my perfect bestfriend

It's funny how although we've had some pretty big fallouts, we always end up back together, it's like you said at the completely wrong time once but it still applies 'sisters fight' ..
Honestly I love Roxy so much, she knows literally EVERYTHING about me, more than anyone even ever should, but I trust her.. The past 2 years with you in my life have had their ups and certainly their downs but you've seen me at all these points and you still love me which is quite amazing.. 

When I first met you I instantly liked your sense of humor and how open you were, and when we started talking I instantly felt a connection and I can still remember it to this day. One of my earliest memories is telling you to make a horror series, which eventually turned into Nightmare Bride! Or them crocodiles in your old room on IMVU and Emoesha, the baby you probably starved..

I dont ever wanna lose you Roxy because our friendship is perfect to me and has its ups and downs, but that's what makes it real and means the world to me. I feel totally at ease when I'm around you and I never worry when I'm with you. I love you xoxo



5 comments:

  1. Aw Fran, I love you so much, I am so glad we got everything back on track (our friendship) You are amazing and so funny. I love you, your robe;), I literally love everything about you! You mean so much to, I adore you!xx BFFS- Best friends FOREVER!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love you more bby g! You are just my world, nobody will ever be able to understand what you mean to me because its crazy, shouldn't be humanly possible to have so much love for another person, when I'm with you I feel oon top of the world! I LOVE YOU! xoxoxoxo

      Delete
  2. Aww u two are the best Bffs I hope u stay together even if the angelings go against u and I will be always there to back u up hun

    ReplyDelete
  3. awweee you guys, no obviously I don't cry, but seriously awwweee you guys

    , paaaanddypolooooooo

    ReplyDelete