Sunday 26 October 2014

Glow ~ Short movie series

So I've been thinking (yes, me, I've actually been thinking) ..
..
I realized I've only ever managed to complete 3 movie series' :D (Cyberbully, Till Death & Possesion) and I think the main reason for that is quite frankly I lose concentration lmao
So, I've decided to make a short movie series, only 5 parts so I can finish them, and you can watch them without it taking up hours of your life, and it will still have as much, if not MORE drama than normal sized series'! How cool is that?

The ArtBook with all the details you need is published and out now, so I'd appreciate it if you loved & shared with your friends to spread the word! I would post a picture of the ArtBook but I don't want to spoil it for you:P I'm making this series not for fame but because I want to finish a series before I leave, and I want something to be remembered by.

I think I chose 'Glow' out of many ideas I had because it's a horror/thriller and it's Halloween themed and some of my most successful series' have been horror based, old habits die hard, right?:D

Here are some sneak previews of it in the making:D








2 comments:

  1. Hi, Fran! I really can't wait for this series :o I just want to say I love your arties and the way you act because you are so sweet! I was so shocked and surprised when you replied to one of my messages. No one really replies, especially someone like you. I love you so much, stay strong! Bye for now, my inspirational pal!

    -HippieCake IGM

    ReplyDelete