Wednesday 29 October 2014

Me & Chuck - Boyfriend & Girlfriend?!

Helloooo! How have you all been? If you havent noticed already, I've started to post a little more on this blog which is quite an achievement for me:P

So as most of you have noticed already, myself and Chuck/Nick are now dating. Let me just point out a few things..

1) Nick and Isha have not recently dated, although they did date 2 years ago.

2) Isha & Nick were on profile though as you may have noticed a few weeks ago but this was to get back at her ex boyfriend zackthebass1, we have proof of this. Nick and Isha were NOT dating.

3) Nick makes me happy and I haven't felt this happy in a long time. He makes me laugh, smile, blush and all this at the same time and I am truly happy to have him in my life right now..

4) Jamie cheated on me over 6 times, especially with a girl called Mel & another girl called Starlight. Although he tried to make it up to me and I appreciate it, things just weren't the same (despite this being no excuse, obviously)

I agree that I should have broken up with Jamie before, I was unhappy.. But in my mind if I held on for just a little bit longer, maybe things would get better, maybe something would change.. And although its no excuse, I didn't want to make things awkward and sort of hoped he'd do it himself, I tried to act normal in the hope something would happen.. Idk. But Nick has made me feel like a happy girl again and I cant thank him enough. He's truly amazing and I love him..

Please don't spread rumours that I 'took chuck away from ishacool' because I didn't, that's a promise guys. They dated 2 years ago and that is all. What me and Nick have is special.


Thank you for all your support, it means so much to us both. We love & appreciate every single one of you!



















































5 comments:

  1. Congrats With Him <33
    Have A Happy Life Together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you deserve to be happy hun you and nick are perfect together♥ and btw can you please add me back on msp I was trying to send you a bff request but instead I accidently deleted you which i was really upset about ive sent u a few sorry messages please read them my msp name is creamprincess123 :) and thankyou for your lovely comment on my ab for you♥ much aprrichiated ~Emz♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. As long as your happy it makes me happy and that your happy is all that matters.♥ ~Emz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats With Nick <3
    You Guys Are Perf Together.
    have A Happy Life :3

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete