Friday 31 October 2014

Halloween!

 Hello:) Just a lighter and happier post. I hope you all had a lovely Halloween. Here are some pictures from our celebrations:P

The Party:



&More..





Q: Why do ghosts make good cheerleaders?
A: Because they have a lot of spirit.
Q: What did one owl say to the other owl?
A: Happy Owl-ween!
Q: Why is a skeleton so mean?
A: He doesn’t have a heart.
Q: What goes around a haunted house and never stops?
A: A fence.
Q: What did the ghost say to the other ghost?
A: Do you believe in humans?
Q: What do vampires take when they are sick?
A: Coffin drops!
Q: What do you get when you cross a duck with a vampire?
A: Count Quackula!
Q: What is a ghost’s favorite pie?
A: Booberry pie!
Q: Where do ghosts buy their food?
A: At the ghost-ery store!

PEACE&LOVE<3

8 comments:

  1. Hope you had a Happy Halloween Fran♥ Love that cat outfit <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. we did have a great time at the party<3 lol fran pmsl im so sad sitting there laughing at my computer LMAO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just me looking swaggy as fuck xo http://prntscr.com/528149

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fran whats youd imvu?? I have three imvu acc: CarlaxxAnne (main),CarlaAngeling123 and KwlKidz :) Please add me fran !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oops i ment CarlaAngeling is my main lol,Carlaxxanne is my kid acc and kwlkidz is another main xx I really need vip lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. add on msp? ~triangles567 ;P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fran add me on imvu plz :) my name on there is: WoahItsSkylar

    ReplyDelete