Sunday 13 September 2015

A clean, fresh start.

Hellllloooo readers, it's been a while and honestly, I've wanted to post for a while about a lot of things but never really got round to it, and since I'm trying to become more organised, I've come up with a sort of plan which basically sets out not only my schoolwork but also when I can blog.

In short, I will be blogging a lot more, and will be a lot more focused on real life.

Everyone seems to know my online persona, but nobody seems to know who I really am, or who is behind the screen. So, I'm gonna introduce myself.

HELLO MOTHERFU- Hi! My name's Francesca, but I like to be called Fran. I'm 16 years old and from North Wales.




I have a number of hobbies and to be honest I am literally a massive nerd. If you see me, I'll either be avidly playing Professor Layton while quoting every single line or watching some anime you've never heard of. I'm 5ft 5 (yeah probably pointless info) and my natural hair colour is some sort of brown, not that I really remember, I'm constantly dyeing it different colours. I think the worst colour I have ever been is bright orange. At the time, I thought it was awesome, but looking back, it is so embarrassing. 12 year old Fran what were you thinking?!


I'm into music and writing a lot, music helped me escape a dark time in my life and writing helped me face it when I felt ready. I also try and draw a bit but I've never really been very good at it haha. People think I get my looks from my mum (above is me & my mum, shes the smaller one:P) but I don't see it.

I will be posting a lot lot more, but I hope this short post is a good enough introduction for you all, I've deleted all 130 of my past posts (painfully) to start a fresh on this new chapter, and I hope it perplexes you as much as it does me.

~Fran
xo

3 comments:

  1. YES SOMEONE ELSE FROM WALES, FINALLLLYYYY

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Fran <3 Loving it :D You do look like your Mum but bright orange hair *facepalm* :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. My MSP: TigerMcCkenna *-*

    ReplyDelete